Thursday, August 16, 2012

Can't Control Everything

There are only so many things a person can control at one given time. For the past six months I have been trying to work a job on the nightshift that I loathed, get pregnant again, and kept telling myself that the time was now to lose weight.

Well I failed at all three. I couldn't handle any of it and it pretty much came out as a tired, sad, overly emotional, mean, and lazy person. So, I made a change.

I quit my job and I'm getting back on a normal sleep cycle. I've also decided that I can't try to get pregnant and lose weight at the same time. Personally, it overwhelms me to try to do both and I end up doing neither. So I've chosen to get back in the game and lose this weight.

I don't feel good about myself. I can feel my body parts jiggling when I move. I get short of breathe when I exert myself. I am completely out of shape and enough is enough.

I could write about how I feel all day long. That's not going to help me. I'll still be sitting here on my ass and not moving. So it's time to get to bed, I have some exercising to do in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment