Saturday, May 4, 2013

Moving Forward

So the ugly beast roared her nasty little head today, which means on Monday I will be going for my day 3 blood work. The doctor only wants to check my FSH level and total testosterone. She will be using my blood work from my results in October, stating that "things wouldn't really have changed since then".

I don't know how I feel about this. I assumed they would want to do blood work for the entire cycle to see how it fluctuates during the follicular and luteal phases. What do I know though?

While I expected to have to go through this testing, I won't lie that a little part of me hoped I'd have a great story to tell about how we got knocked up on the cycle before it all begins. I guess that isn't a part of my story.....yet.

Instead of pouting or getting upset, I embraced the day. I woke up at 445, got out of bed and had my workout done by 630 this morning! The rest of the day was busy, spent doing stuff outside. We opened our pool and got a lot accomplished! Maybe by the end of the summer, we will have a nice yard!

I got burnt to a crisp, and it hurts like a mother! I see lots of Aloe in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment