Thursday, January 3, 2013

A New Direction

I started this blog to help motivate me to lose weight and get healthy, but thats not what I want to write about. It may be a part of what I want to write about, but what I feel most strongly about at this time in my life- is our journey to start a family.

I want a place where I can place my thoughts about our struggles without feeling like Im burdening those around me. This is my journey, and some days I don't feel so wonderful about it. Some days I have thoughts I'm not proud of, but I work through them.

This is my story to our little miracle, because that is what conception is....truly a miracle. There is nothing more I want than to make a child for my husband and for me. We've had some disappointments and I hope through writing, I can express my feelings so I can stay positive and focused.

This is our start to... Just believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment