Sunday, April 6, 2014

Waiting.....

It has been an interesting few days since I started my first round of treatment. The Clomid really didn't cause too many side effects which I am grateful for. I did feel somewhat irate at times, but I think that's due in part to a sick husband and no sleep for a few days.

I had an emotional meltdown yesterday morning when I thought our cycle was going to be a bust. The husband has been sick for 9 days, and wasn't getting any better. I'm hoping our steps in natural treatment have proved effective, because my heart hurt yesterday.

I am in a better place today, with whatever way this cycle goes. I know that these things happen, and while I am saddened if I've taken medication for nothing- I'm still moving forward in one way or another. I can't blame my husband, and I don't. It's just how the cards were dealt.

On another note- it makes me sad to even type this, but my first fur-child got hit by a car today. All three of the dogs jumped on the front screen door, and it opened. I was able to grab two out of the three, being that I only have two hands and my Tucker got away and ran into the road. He seems to be ok, but I am keeping a close eye on him. He is very lucky to be alive right now, and I am forever grateful for whoever was looking out for him and us.

So now I wait, in limbo (like always) to see if we get to try this month or have to wait again. I'm trying to keep my spirits up, we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment