Monday, April 29, 2013

The Plan

I think I hyped myself up for the appointment I had today. I actually cried some on the way to the doctors and now looking back on how the appointment went down, I feel slightly silly.

In the first 10 minutes of seeing my doctor, we already have a plan. There is no more waiting and we should be able to get all the testing done this upcoming cycle.

Since I had my annual exam with another doctor in October and then some 7dpo blood work, we aren't going to be doing that again. I had brought in my results today, which seemed to be helpful to her. I will be going in for day 3 blood work to check my FSH and testosterone levels.

I should be getting a call today or tomorrow to set up a day to have my saline ultrasound and then when I get my period, I'll be scheduling my HSG.

I have all the information I need for the hub's analysis and hopefully that can be done this week or next.

I don't know what any of these tests will come back with, but I am glad that we are going in the right direction. My doctor was very hopeful because I do ovulate and I'm going to remain positive throughout this whole process.

One day I will get pregnant, I will hold my first baby in my arms..... and we are one step closer. That's how I want to think during this process.

Good things come to those who wait, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment